We all wish we can find some free internet for our android devices. The problem is that, unless a WiFi network is public and free, you will be locked from using it with a username and password. Most of the WiFi networks that show up on your device have a little padlock on them meaning they are locked. Would I cheer you up is I told you that there was a way to Access WiFi for Free without Password on Android Phone. Some of the WiFi Networks use the encryption type that can easily be decrypted with just an app.
For this trick, we will be using the WiFi WPS WPA Tester app to access the password protected WiFi network. This app is meant to check vulnerabilities to your WiFi network but can be used (illegally) to steal the login credentials.
Requirements to Access Wifi With no Password
- Android Phone
- Wps Wpa Tester App
- WiFi Networks.
Steps to Access WiFi for Free without Password
- Download Wps Wpa Tester app and install it onto your android phone. The app is available for free download.
- Once the installation is done, open the app. Be informed that you need to turn on WiFi at this point in the settings menu of your phone or in the system tray at the notifications area.
- In the Wps Wpa Tester App, you will see a refresh icon at the to, denoted by a cycle like icon. Tap on this icon for the app to load the available WiFi networks.
- The app will then display the available WiFi networks. Some will have green padlock icons while others will be having the red padlocks. Those displaying the green padlocks can be unlocked by this app. To get connected to one of these unlock-able WiFi networks, proceed as follows;
- Tap on any of the WiFi Networks with green padlock signs then select ‘Connect Automatic Pin’. Sit back and watch the magic. The app will use different combinations of automatically generated pins to connect to the WiFi Network without you having to find out what the WiFi Password is.
There you have it. Your phone will connect to the WiFi network and you can start browsing stress-free. You can as well share the WiFi internet connection with your computer using the Bluetooth Tethering Option. Just make sure you don’t get caught.
Read Also: Can I Leave my phone charging overnight?
Note that the WiFi networks with a red padlock cannot be unlocked with this app and that not all the green padlocked WiFi Networks will be successfully cracked with this app. Some are still stubborn. You don’t need a rooted phone to do this trick but having a rooted Phone is an added advantage.