TechnologySage is a technology community with 35,000+ fans and subscribers and being a community blog, I always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog and showcase in front of a wide audience. You can, therefore, submit a guest post to technology sage.
The purpose is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talent and give back something to the community. You can also get the chance to link back to your site thereby creating high-quality back links.
TechnologySage has been online since 2013 although it started as a blogspot blog. It was later moved to the WordPress platform and on a custom domain. Its popularity has been rising day by day despite the few posts on board. Here I will lay down some tips and points before you contribute an article, which will ensure that your submission gets Fast approval.
How to submit a guest post to technology sage?
Before I help you to get started by becoming a contributor on Technology Sage, here are some of the stats of TechnologySage:
- At the time of writing TechnologySage Alexa rank is 0.2M. We have over 35,000+ people subscribed on various medium (RSS, Email, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter), and we get around 5,000 blog Page Views and 4,500 YouTube video views per day.
It has taken me 4.5 years to build TechnologySage with my self-taught web design skills, And, I expect you to maintain the same or better authority, rapor and quality that I have built over the time. You can become a regular contributor at TechnologySage, and here are some of the tips that will help you to get your article published on this blog:
- Check out a few posts to understand what kind of article I publish here, and what kind of articles users engage with more.
- Write the content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for the readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who have something to write and share for Technology community.
- Here are few of the categories that I accept an article from, and also suggestions for few articles. Do remember to do a search at TechnologySage, to avoid submitting already published ideas:
- Computer tricks,
- Computer fixes to various problems, how to(s)
- Unique computer software reviews, fixes and insights
- Mobile phone tricks, involving apps including but not limited to popular apps (android, blackberry, iOs, nokia among others)
- How to fix common problems in android phones, for example; root, factory reset, custom roms, firmware, etc
- Links between computer and mobile phones, such as controlling computer from phone or vice versa.
- Current and emerging trends in the world of technology
- Electronic device honest reviews (mobile phones, computers, etc)
- Softwares and games, reviews and tutorials. fixes to bugs in the softwares among others.
- Anything else in this line has a good chance of being published.
Few things to remember before writing for Technology Sage:
- Credit: TechnologySage respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes for images that you use on your post. To ensure your article get published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for TechnologySage audience.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 300 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food, and no one would love such articles. I take quality as one of the major consideration in accepting guest posts.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speaks a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to be published on TechnologySage YouTube channel. Just create a video and drop me an Email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Copyright: We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you had copied a post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from TechnologySage. Also by submitting a post to Technology Sage, you give us the copyright owner of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.