Here is How to Install Kodi TV on Android Phone. Kodi Tv is a software that brings the television experience onto your smartphone, iPhone Windows Computer and even on a Mac. It is one of the most popular services on various platforms including android, iOS, Linux, Windows, and MacOS. With Kodi, you can access various items such as games and videos on the device of your choice. My interest is on using Kodi Tv to watch live Premium DStv channels free, Moreso, being able to Watch live English premier league football matches for free on Kodi TV. Stream your favorite tv shows, movies, live football matches among others. Although there are other android apps that can stream live TV for free, we will focus on Kodi for now.
Many people do not know how to install Kodi tv on their android devices. The good news is that you can do that with ease when you follow the steps we outline in the section below. Make sure your device has enough space and power to run the Kodi tv service then proceed. You will be downloading the apk file of the Kodi tv service.
To ensure that it runs on your device, make sure you have allowed your device to install apps that are not from the Google Play Store commonly known as unknown sources.
How to Install Kodi TV on Android Phone
- Download Kodi APK File to your device or computer. From here, there are two ways you can install Kodi.
- First of all, if you downloaded the apk onto your computer, use the USB cable of your phone to transfer the file to your phone.
- The second method will be if you downloaded the service to your device which makes it even easier to install the Kodi tv app.
- Locate the apk file on your android device by going to the file browser and clicking on it. The installation process will begin. Your device will require you to confirm whether you really want to install the apk file. Click on Yes and wait for the installation to be completed.
- When the installation is through, you can launch your app and enjoy what it has to offer.
As stated before, Kodi may require some impressive system resources to be able to work without a hitch. If your android phone is not up to the task, use an alternative app called MobDro. More exciting stuff coming your way, keep it Technology sage.