How about if we tell you that you can brighten up thousands of photos in single click? Well, YES you can actually edit all your photos in one go.
Just imagine, instead of enhancing each picture on an editor, you’re handed an app that can do the work in quicks. The entire process of photo editing will turn into handy and seamless one. All this is possible with Tweak Photos. Tweak Photos is a batch photos editor application for Mac users that is potent to edit HUNDREDS of pictures altogether. Perhaps, such kind of application was the need of the hour.
So now you can click enormous pictures and need not to worry about the editing part, since that will be taken care off by Tweak Photos!
We’d say, from the concept to UI, everything seems impressive to us. This batch photo editing app sums up entire editing process in four steps. Just add photos> select batch effects> save> and you are done.
So to begin with, primarily you need to drag and drop photos and folders on its home screen for editing. After this, you can select any effect(s) from the plenty of alternatives given to you. When you are done with all the editing, you can save it with desired file name, format and at any location on your Mac.
What’s Impressive about Tweak Photos?
Well, we could figure out many striking elements in the app. Here they go:
- Adds: You can add photos with different options. Say, you can simply add photos, or any particular folder. The app also allows you to add pictures with date filter and via Photos Library.
- Effects: This batch photos editor has got many effects for you. To name a few Custom Enhancer, RGB Adjust, Black & White, Vignette and so on.
- Batch Conversion: You can also converse a batch of photos with this application. Now what’s that? This means that you can change file type and format, add strings and digits to entire batch. This will help you customize your folders and files.
- Add Favorite: The app would allow you to add any favorite step. Hence, if you find any effect worth saving, you simply need to add it to favorite.
- Batch Steps: The app works in layers. So if in the process of editing a batch of photos you don’t find any effect suitable, you can delete it by removing the layer.
- Error Message: When you are up to saving a batch, some photos might not accept the effect or format or file name that you have attached to them. Tweak Photos will notify you with all such errors in the process of saving photos.
In nutshell, Tweak Photos is a good Mac photo editing app with a simple UI and extensive number of editing options available. The steps on this batch photo editing app are easy to go and guideless. We’d say that the app will come up as an outright editor for amateurs and professionals. Hence, we’d indeed recommend the app to users.