With approximately 1 million users, Instagram is one of the biggest growing social media with a potential reach of over 928.5 million people. According to reports, 1 out of 4 consumers had purchased after watching Instagram stories.
84% of brands revealed that videos made it easy for them to generate leads. As one of the most successful and biggest platforms, the need to stand out from the crowd is more than ever. So, if professional perfection and creativity are what you want during video editing, this blog is what you need. Let’s find out the best Online Video Editor down here.
Mentioned below are the ten best Instagram video editing tools that can change your video marketing game –
InVideo tops the list with its wonderful features that would make video editing a cakewalk! Regardless of the platform, you want to create a video for, InVideo expresses your emotions in the most beautiful way possible.
- Over 2000+ customised video templates with special size for Instagram post
- Enormous media options
- Easy and simple User Interface
- Simple Video Editing design
- World’s first-ever intelligent video assistant
- 24X7 live support
- Voice-over options
- Easy export options
VideoShow is the video editing app that will provide you with a wholesome experience by providing you with everything you wish for. From offering advanced features like a mosaic, scroll text, video overlay etc., to create exciting art to basic functions, the VideoShow would not leave you disappointed.
- Professional Video editing enables you to merge, trim, split, reverse, duplicate and other functions.
- Trending themes, filters, effects to create interesting videos.
- High-quality exports with no duration limits
- Over hundreds of fully licensed music
- Loads of subtitles and graffiti options
InShot is one of the most powerful HD Video editors available free of cost, which provides you with the luxury of professional features for editing your videos.
- Video editing video options like trim, merge videos, adjusting video editing options.
- Music, effects and voice-over options
- Text and emojis options
- Cinematic filters and unique effects
- Options of video transitions
- Eye-catching video transitions
- High video output resolution
- A Color Story
With over 16 million downloads and still counting, Color story is one of the most-used apps for video editing. With diverse effects and options, the Color story breaks the trend of monotonous videos.
- Batch Editing
- Object Removal tool
- Instagram grid preview and planning
- Suitable for videos and photos
- Over 120 movable effects
- Over 20 advanced tools
- Over 500 filters
Quik is one of the video editing apps which allows you to keep your entire video editing stuff at one spot making your task an even easier one.
- Automatic videos created by selecting videos and photos
- Simple editing tools
- Stylistic themes
- Premium filters
- Ultimate control of speed
- Capture frame for any photo
6. Adobe Premiere Rush
What is better than a video editor which allows you to shoot, share and edit videos from anywhere? Adobe Premiere Rush is one of the best in business because of the uniqueness that it offers.
- Built-in camera functionality to capture videos
- Easy editing and effects
- Royalty-free soundtracks, effects and loops
- Multi-track timeline
- Built-in animated graphics
Magisto is an incredible video editing application that allows you to create post-worthy videos in minutes, making it a wonder of its own.
- Creates eye-catching
- Professional-looking videos
- Moving photos slideshows
- Video collages
- Artificial intelligence-driven smart editor
- Edit clips easily
Horizon is one of the unique video editors you will find in the market, making essential horizontal videos professional and neat.
- Upload footage directly on the app
- Horizontal viewfinder
- Real-time filters
- In-app tutorials
It is the easiest Instagram video editing app available for iOS users, which gives them the luxury of creating organised, professional videos with loads of features for editing.
- Sort content in media libraries
- Unique stability feature
- Tweak white balance and matches colours
- Supports 4K and HD
- Multiple video and audio filters
WeVideo is another video editing tool that is cloud-based and handy which has benefitted over 30 million users’ overtimes.
- Allow editing from multiple people
- Compatibility on different software
- Speed effects
- Licensed music
These are the best options you could consider for editing your videos on Instagram and creating a difference. Video editing is fun only when you have the right stuff to play!