The popularity of BTC is constantly increasing, and with it, the number of Aussi players who have cryptocurrency wallets is also growing. The gambling entertainment market quickly responded to such changes and offered bitcoin casinos to its visitors.
The main difference between bitcoin casinos and conventional ones is the currencies accepted. In addition to fiat, users can make a deposit in Bitcoin or another coin. The further principle of the game, the activation of bonuses does not differ.
Many people think that all crypto projects work on the blockchain, but this is a mistake.
If you use a blockchain, it will be marked on the main page or in the “Terms and Conditions”.
The reasons why players choose online casino reviews Australia that accept BTC:
- High transfer rate. BTC transactions often take from 2 to 15 minutes. In the case of bank cards, a transaction can take up to 3 days.
- There are no minimum limits on deposits. That is, you can deposit even 0.00001 Bitcoin.
- Sometimes blockchain technology is used. This means that the data on the results of all users’ spins, the balance of the casino (the amounts received and withdrawn) are in the public domain. The information cannot be changed. In this way, it is possible to cut off operators who buy software with low RTP or do not pay out winnings.
- Quick conversion of Bitcoin into fiat and other altcoins. You can do it on any exchange or through an exchanger.
- Security issue
- Blockchain sites are the most secure. But even regular crypto casinos are more secure than gambling sites that accept fiat.
- Customer data, screenshots of identifying documents, and monetary transactions are protected by cryptography methods. This is the most modern and reliable approach. Leakage of personal information to third-party databases and the hands of scammers is excluded.
Most crypto casinos are divided into 2 types:
- Anonymous (the user does not need to provide information about themselves and upload identifying documents in order to withdraw funds).
- Requiring minimal data when registering and ordering a payout.
- In addition, most cryptocurrencies do not require personal information to create or open an account on the exchange. Verification is also often not required. So, the user can withdraw the winnings to an anonymous account.
Honest operators do not charge commissions for cryptocurrency transactions. Whereas when using bank cards or payment services can assign a fee of 1-1.5%.
The user will need to pay a fee, but only to the cryptocurrency network used for processing the transaction. The fee is not fixed. It depends on network load, transaction amount, and desired processing speed. For many coins, the fee is minimal and much lower than for bank cards.
Play casino games with Bitcoin
To start betting with BTC, the user needs to go to the site and register. Often it is enough to specify a valid email, generate a password and choose a currency. After confirming the email (just follow the link in the email), you can log in.
If mandatory verification is needed for ordering a payout, it is better to immediately fill in the fields with personal information and send photos of identification documents (passport, ID card, driver’s license) to the security service. After verification of your account, you can proceed to depositing. If you miss verification, withdrawal may be delayed (up to 72 hours).