We recently ran a FIFA 17 patch on FIFA 14 but most users are reporting crashing career mode after the FIFA 17 update. What exactly happens is that the FIFA game crashes and shuts down itself when you try to launch the Career Mode. We will be fixing this issue in this publication. We have looked into the problem and we therefore, found a working method to fix the career mode that crashes after installing FIFA 17 Update. In case you are behind time, you can catch up with this article explaining how to update your FIFA 14, 15 or 16 to FIFA 17 and then get back to this article afterward to fix the crash in career mode or what others call the manager’s mode.
Some users have reported invisible ball or a missing ball in gameplay after this update. This should not be much of a problem, Click here to solve the issue.
Fix Crashing Career Mode
Well, back to today’s business. I will demonstrate how to fix crashing career mode using both a video tutorial and a written tutorial. Below is the video explaining how to go about the whole procedure. The written tutorial and the download links are right after the video.
How to Fix Crashing Career Mode
- Download THE PATCH on this LINK.
- Extract the downloaded zip file, copy its contents and paste into the installation folder of the FIFA you are trying to fix.
- Replace if prompted to replace while copying.
- When done copying, or is it pasting, run the Modding way Installer as an administrator and then hit on install.
- That’s basically it. the career mode should be fixed now.
Once done, You should be able to launch and play FIFA career mode without it crashing. In case of further problems, you can get help from Our forum.