Freestanding bathtubs are a step into a new dimension where you set the rules. Certainly, they dominate the space and, in addition to comfortable bathing, bring new sensations. You can position such a bathtub where it will look the most impressive and enjoy using it. Many people want to install such an item in their homes, but not everyone is ready to make a purchase. There are doubts: will there be enough space? What is the cost of freestanding tub? How to handle assembling? How do decide on something new? In this overview, you will find answers to basic questions.
Types of Freestanding Bathtubs
Freestanding bathtubs can be divided into groups according to their shape, material, and installation method.
The form is:
- rounded triangle
- solid surface
The installation method is:
- On legs or freestanding
- On the podium
- Built into or drop into
Tips for Choosing a Freestanding Bathtub
- A bathtub on the legs looks nice, but with strong pressure on the sides, it can turn over.
- A freestanding bowl is fully visible; so, it should look good from all sides.
- Consider a suitable mixer.
- Pay close attention to the technical side of the issue when planning the installation. It is necessary to think about the water supply, water flow, installation of taps. Contact Aquatica experts to avoid mistakes and unnecessary costs. After all, the aesthetic side of the issue should not interfere with functionality.
How to Place Such a Bathtub to Highlight Its Merits?
There are several options to place a bathtub:
- In the center of the bathroom if the room allows.
- At the entrance to the bathroom — in the spotlight.
- By the window, which will create an unforgettable bathing experience.
- On the podium — this will emphasize its peculiarity.
Finally, forget about all the rules and put such a bathtub in your home!