This Book, My Wedding Night, narrates the ordeal of a not so perfect Wedding night of an African woman with a White Husband. Based on A true Story, the names have been altered to protect the privacy of those involved. The Husband mysteriously dies on the night of their wedding and the African wife becomes the first suspect. Driven by love and thirst to find out the truth, she escapes police custody to find the True killers of the Husband She loved. The guilty one was right there the whole time. The story represents the general societal belief that a white husband can change the life of an african wife, financially offcose, and at the same time embodying the cultural belief, among the westerners, that people of the African Decent are most likely to commit crimes than their European counterparts. Purchase the pdf version of this book and enjoy.
You can Buy this book using M-Pesa mobile money.
- Go to M-Pesa on your phone
- Select Lipa na M-Pesa
- Select Buy Goods and Services.
- Enter Till Number As; 985552
- Enter amount as Ksh 299
- and send
- Once done send the M-Pesa confirmation code to [email protected] and we will revert with a download link as soon as possible.
- NOTE: use Buy Now option below to pay with PayPal or Bitcoins