Due to the growing popularity of eSports, the number of tournaments with massive prize pools is getting higher. Luckily, bookies let you follow the most significant events in the world of CS:GO and other video games. Thus, you have pretty good chances of placing a bet and making a solid profit.
The stigma of eSports betting is based on the reliability of bookies. While searching for a good betting site, you should pay attention to different aspects. The variety of markets and the attractiveness of odds are some of them. Through the use of CS GO rank checker, you will be able to build up your career in the world eSports. But you will also need an effective betting strategy to achieve a certain level of success.
Table of Contents
Strategies That Don’t Pay during CS:GO Betting
When conducting your online research, you will come across advanced betting strategies. Whilst some may be handy, it is necessary to look and analyze everything properly. Blind faith and hope for luck will do you no good.
The “martingale system” and other “loss recovery systems” should be avoided completely. These systems are based on the principle of doubling down after an unsuccessful bet in order to compensate for your losses. Theoretically, if you win your doubled bet, you will have your initial stake covered.
The worst thing you can do is to use poor strategies because every mistake may affect your budget and the overall result of your betting adventure. After all, thorough research is required to make a more accurate prediction. Relying on instinct isn’t the best idea.
Pre Match Betting Strategies for CS:GO
Single pre-match betting is supposed to be used before the match starts. This is considered to be a more casual bet to simply boost your emotional investment in CS:GO match without making any adjustments to your bet. Most bookies will list their odds at least several days before the upcoming planned event. You should spend some time researching the competitors and checking any additional statistics.
In order to keep your funds safe, you should have a well-organized betting balance. This is often the case on betting sites where you credit your account. Monitor your balance to keep your wins and losses under control.
Live Betting Strategy for CS:GO
Focusing on live games is a more proactive way of betting. The stakes are usually higher. For example, if a team has the odds against them, it may still hold an advantage by seizing the opportunity to side with the underdogs. They are supposed to lose. And they are considered a higher risk that would bring higher rewards. However, you will realize that a great number of markets is unavailable after the game.
In CS:GO, live betting is based on the round-by-round concept. Once a round is finalized, other bets are locked. This is notably one of the most profitable ways of betting if you are familiar with the selected type of eSports.
Whichever team has received the biggest amount of money, it is most likely better equipped. However, the specific gun match-ups require a great technical understanding of the weapons based on the sector.
Key Takeaways — 5 Tips to Boost Your CS:GO Strategy
The goal of eSports betting is to build up a strategy that is informed and well calculated, whilst paying close attention to your subsequent wins and losses. Bettors should keep their initial deposit to regulate their play. They need to follow the common instructions to stick to. How much to bet? What kind of statistics to use? When to withdraw? How much will you get back? Let us offer you some tips to develop a solid CS:GO betting strategy:
- Before you even start your betting adventure, you need to find a bookie that is perfect for your needs. Focus on the services offered by the bookie. And don’t forget to check the reviews left by other bettors.
- Be conservative with your efforts, which will give you time to develop your understanding of the game. Focus on your favorite teams to ensure efficient betting without hoping for your luck only.
- To enable your understanding of CS:GO, you need to monitor the game events on a regular basis. Make sure that some calculations are made to estimate the chances of all competitors. You need to expand your knowledge and affiliate yourself with statistical data to inform your strategy.
- Read odds and estimate the probability of your bets winning. In addition, you need to measure the risk and reward aspect that specific bets provide prior to investments.
- Focus on the tournament specials. Bonus bets are mainly provided in your initial deposits. They are perfectly matched for use on high-risk accumulators.
Before you get deeper into CS:GO betting, you should test your strategy. Make sure that it’s effective. Developing your own strategy is important for practicing an imaginary budget.