How can I Install Mac OS update on windows you may ask. Well, be sure to read on because I am going to reveal how you can install and run Mac OS transformation Pack on your current windows installation. This update comes in handy in the event that you are a Mac OS enthusiast but yet you do not own an apple computer or laptop. This update will give you the same user experience of Apple users. You will have the same Mac OS interface on your windows Computer.
Even though you won’t lose any data, it is advisable to create a windows system restore point so that in the event that something goes wrong, you will be able to restore your computer back in time to the state it was before the supposed update.
Here is a video: how to create a system restore point on Windows computer.
Once you have created the restore point, you are all ready to begin. I will append a video of the whole of this procedure below so that you can catch up in case you miss something in these writings.
How to Install Mac OS Update on Windows
- Computer/ Laptop running Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- Internet connection to download the Pack
- The Transformational Pack.
Procedure to Install Mac OS Update on Windows
The video below covers the whole procedure. Explanatory texts tutorial is right below it for clarity and emphasis.
- Download the Mac OS Transformational Pack. Find the download link on this page
- Once downloaded, extract the downloaded Zip. The password is given on the download page.
- In the extracted folder, you will find the Mac Os Transformation Pack. Double-click on it to launch the installer.
- A window will appear, Leave the drop down menus to their default, tick the check boxes and click on Install.
- The installation process will take quite some time. Sit back and relax.
- In the end, you may be prompted to restart your computer. Go ahead and restart and you will meet a completely new Mac OS interface.
Read Also: Can I Leave My Phone Charging Overnight?
Well, that’s how to install Mac OS on windows computer. Be informed that this is only a transformation pack and not the official Mac OS. The computer will still be running Windows though on a Mac or with Mac interface. The look and feel is the exact replica of Apple computer. Have fun.
Author: Technology Sage
TechnologySage covers articles on all things technology which includes tips and tricks, how to guides, resource posts, and list posts. Technology usually covered: software, apps and reviews, websites reviews, software and mobile applications, and games reviews. Ask any question on our forum: OUR FORUM