- How to use WhatsApp without Any Mobile Number.
- Hide WhatsApp Last Seen, delivered Read Check.
- How To Know Who Visited Your Whats App profile today
- Share ZIP, PDF, APK, EXE, RAR Files via WhatsApp
- Run Multiple WhatsApp Account on Android
- Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- Change Your Friend’s Profile Picture
- Spy your friend’s WhatsApp Account
- Create a Fake Chat/Conversation
- Hide Two Images in One
- How to Add WhatsApp Friends Profile Picture To Contacts Easily
- How to Change Your WhatsApp Number to USA Number +1
- How to use WhatsApp Without Any Mobile Number.
- If you have already installed whatsApp, uninstall it. You can keep the whatsapp data such as videos, music and text. If you have not installed the app, skip to step 2.
- Now download and install the app again.
- Before opening the app, remember to block the sms service of your phone by switching to flight mode so that
the verification message is not sent to your phone. Now open the app, insert the number and hit verify.
- Bearing in mind that the sms service is blocked, WhatsApp will be unable to verify your number and therefore it will ask you to choose an alternative method to verify your account. Choose ‘Verify through SMS’ and enter your email address. Click ‘Send’ and immediately click ‘Cancel’. This terminates the authorization process.
- Now, you are required to use spoof message. Install Fake Text Message (Spoof app) if you are using android and Fake-a-Message if on iPhone.
- Go to your Outbox -> Copy the message details to spoofer app -> Send it to spoofed verification.
- Use these details in your spoofed message: +447900347295 (Country code)(mobile number) Your email address.
- A message will be sent to that spoofed number and you can now use this number to connect with friends.
Author: Technology Sage
TechnologySage covers articles on all things technology which includes tips and tricks, how to guides, resource posts, and list posts. Technology usually covered: software, apps and reviews, websites reviews, software and mobile applications, and games reviews. Ask any question on our forum: OUR FORUM