Many are times when you wish from the bottom of your heart that you could be able to browse the internet for free without any data or an internet connection you paid for. If you are reading this article then definitely you are looking for a way to browse the web for free on your Android phone or laptop without an internet connection. Well, apart from the common free available wifi connections, otherwise known as public wifi, there is a way you can browse the internet anonymously without an internet connection. With your android mobile phone, this is possible.
You can tether your android phone to your laptop and use the same free internet connection to browse on your laptop. For those who are not familiar with sharing the internet connection on your Android phone with your laptop or computer either by USB tethering or WiFi hotspot, I will share the steps at the end of this article. Please note that this method may not work in all countries. In case it doesn’t work, try this trick which will enable you access password protected WiFi Networks free on Android without having to know the password at all.
Procedure on how to browse the internet For Free;
- Download ‘Open VPN connect‘ and install it on your phone.
- Download another app known as ‘EasyO VPN‘ and install it as well.
- Open EasyO vpn and select a country east of USA or closer because this will give us a stronger internet connection or faster speeds in the internet.
- In some cases it will connect automatically but if it does not connect, and it prompts you to connect, just tap on ‘connect‘ to the internet
- Now we are connected to the free internet. Turn off WiFi and turn on the Mobile data.
- Now we have a free 3G internet legally without having to root our android device.
Feel free to watch the video below for a better understanding of the procedure in this article.
Now that we have a free 3G internet connection on our android phone, we can surf the web for free. You can also share this free internet connection to your laptop or computer. As I promised earlier, here is how to share your android internet connection with a computer or laptop either by USB tethering or WiFi hotspot.
- Go to Settings
- Wireless and Networks
- Tethering and Portable hotspot
- Turn on the WiFi hotspot and use your laptop which is wi-fi enabled and connect to the wireless network provided by your android phone.
- Alternatively, with a USB cable to connected to your phone, tap the check box for USB Tethering
There you have it, enjoy browsing the internet for free without internet connection on smartphones and laptops. Free internet for all. Browse without worrying about disconnectins.